Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Campus

My campus famously know as jungle universiti among us.

That's right, it is Universiti Utara Malaysia, UUM.

My Campus surrounding by many tree and plants,

the fresh air and the quiet enviroment very suitable for study.

however, many of us still blame for

such good enviroment,

because there are no entertainment at all.

hehe... let me bring you to walk around at my lovely campus, UUM.


UUM Main Gate

UUM Campus View


Dewan MAS
The big clock in front of Dewan Mas will ringing every half hour.

Thearter Experiment

The long long corridor link to all lecturer hall.

Faculti Teknology Maklumat ( FTM )

Faculti Ekonomi ( FE )

Faculti Perakaunan ( FPK )

EDC-UUM, a hotel outside campus.

UUM's Canselori

UUM Library main gate

Library side view


GO CART Circuit

Dataran Perdana

Kompleks Sukan


Baskteball Court


No comments:

Post a Comment